- Reporting to – Direct Superior CCO , Indirect Superior CEO
- Incumbents supervised – Direct Subordinate NA , Indirect Subordinate NIL
- To support better business decision making through technologies, applications and practices for the collection, integration, analysis, and presentation of business information
Specific Responsibilities of the Job
- Develop internal data analysis tools, including KPI automated reports, consumer intelligence analysis to assist in strategic decisions
- Use data to figure out market and business trends for company to increase profits and efficiency
- Participates in workstream planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions
- Directs, organizes, and leads Business Intelligence workstream projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems
- Evaluates internal and external customers’ needs and abilities in order to provide appropriate solutions.
- Oversees the implementation (i.e., testing, issues resolution) of new systems or modifications.
- Analyzes testing results to ensure the solution meets the needs of the business.
- Recommends quality metrics and ensures quality metrics are documented and tracked.
Specific Skills Requirement
- Fluent in English. Burmese language helpful.
- 3-4 years of e-commerce, retail merchandising or management consulting experience.
- Experience in data processing applications such as PowerBi, Apptimize, UXCam, Segment, Facebook Analytics, Google Apps etc.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and multiple business functional areas.
- Demonstrated senior presence; experience managing others preferred
- Experience in business and data analytics such as Excel and SQL.
- Strong analytical acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating various forecasts, metrics, and analyses.
- Innovative problem-solving skills; dissect and determine root causes of problems and implement solutions.
- Excellent written and oral skills, strong organizational communication skills.
- Ability to do unstructured things and delve a definitive structure.
Formal Educational Requirements
– Degree in Business Administration or related field
Working Experience Requirement
– Product/brand management
– Data Analytics
– Physically fit for work
– Weekends maybe required if events are conducted on those days
– Pleasant and able to fit in with all levels of team member within the company and able to work cross functionally as well
|Job Category||Sales, Marketing|